- How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back
- The Summersby Family Tree
- Lady Alexandra’s Excellent Adventure
- There’s Something About Lady Mary
- The Secret Life of Lady Lucinda
- The Honorable Scoundrels
- The Five Golden Rings
- The Trouble with being a Duke
- The Scandal In Kissing An Heir
- The Danger In Tempting An Earl
- Lady Sarah’s Sinful Desires
- The Earl’s Complete Surrender
- His Scandalous Kiss
- A Most Unlikely Duke
- The Duke Of Her Desire
- Foreign Titles
- Christmas At Thorncliff Manor
- The Governess Who Captured His Heart
- The Earl Who Loved Her
- The Duke Who Came To Town
- The Illegitimate Duke
- The Girl Who Stepped Into The Past
- News & Events
- Media Kit
Born in Denmark, Sophie has spent her youth traveling with her parents to wonderful places all around the world. She’s lived in five different countries, on three different continents, and speaks Danish, English, French, Spanish and Romanian.
She has studied design in Paris and New York and has a bachelor’s degree from Parson’s School of design, but most impressive of all – she’s been married to the same man three times, in three different countries and in three different dresses.
While living in Africa, Sophie turned to her lifelong passion – writing.
When she’s not busy, dreaming up her next romance novel, Sophie enjoys spending time with her family, swimming, cooking, gardening, watching romantic comedies and, of course, reading. She currently lives on the East Coast.
Other facts about Sophie
- She took tap dancing lessons from the age of six until the age of ten.
- As a child, she used to dream of becoming a gymnast or a figure skater.
- She loves board games – especially Carcasonne, Bohnansa and Puerto Rico
- Her favorite ‘costume movie’ is Gone with the Wind.
- As much as she’s always enjoyed writing, it was never something that she thought she’d make a career of, but rather something she imagined would make a good hobby one day. Fortunately, her opinion about that has changed.
- She used to love acting and has played both the wicked witch in a Snow White pantomime, Adriana in Shakespeare’s A Comedy of Errors and an old, dying woman in Oliver Twist.
- Of all the countries she’s ever traveled to, her favorites are New Zealand and Mallorca. She hopes one day to visit Greece, China and South Africa too.
- She loooooooooooves Tiramisu and Creme Brulee.
- Her favorite art museums are, Musee D’Orsay in Paris and Glyptoteket in Copenhagen.
- She spent ten years of her childhood in the south of Spain.
- As far as theatrical performances go, her favorites are: The Phantom of the Opera and The Magic Flute.
- Her favorite movies are: Sabrina, The Princess Bride, To Catch a Thief, Somewhere in Time and My Fair Lady.
- Sophie loves Christmas, especially in Scandinavia where it’s the biggest holiday of the year.