- How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back
- The Summersby Family Tree
- Lady Alexandra’s Excellent Adventure
- There’s Something About Lady Mary
- The Secret Life of Lady Lucinda
- The Honorable Scoundrels
- The Five Golden Rings
- The Trouble with being a Duke
- The Scandal In Kissing An Heir
- The Danger In Tempting An Earl
- Lady Sarah’s Sinful Desires
- The Earl’s Complete Surrender
- His Scandalous Kiss
- A Most Unlikely Duke
- The Duke Of Her Desire
- Foreign Titles
- Christmas At Thorncliff Manor
- The Governess Who Captured His Heart
- The Earl Who Loved Her
- The Duke Who Came To Town
- The Illegitimate Duke
- The Girl Who Stepped Into The Past
- The Love That Saved Him
- The Infamous Duchess
- News & Events
- Media Kit
If you wish to write to Sophie Barnes, she will need to know you name and email address in order to respond to your comments and/or questions. Sophie Barnes will only use the information you provide in the contact form for this purpose. It will not be sold or redistributed by her in any way.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please note that if you purchase a book through a link on this website or associated social media pages, your purchase will be handled by the vendor you select (e.g., Amazon, Kobo, Nook, Apple, Google Play) and not by Sophie Barnes. Such vendors maintain their own separate information about you that is NOT shared with Sophie Barnes.
If you use a third-party connection like Facebook or Twitter to “follow” or “like” Sophie Barnes, that third party may collect or retain certain information about your use of its service, but note that sophiebarnes.com itself does not collect or retain any of this information. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. before using them to link to other places.
Visiting other sites through links embedded on sophiebarnes.com